Sunday, September 29, 2013

I'm Not Dead...So Read My Blog Post ;)

Hello everyone! As the title indicates, I am still alive...barely. The word studying does contain DYING, both literally and figuratively. But even though I've been pretty busy with schoolwork and doing everything else on top of it, I just love it! I thrive on a busy schedule, and am extremely happy with where my life is right now. God has given me so many amazing opportunities to shine His light, and I feel His presence wherever I go.

My classes are all going wonderfully! I was so unsure of what the difficulty level would be, but I've found that I'm being healthily challenged, but still getting an A in all my classes currently :) Which makes perfectionist Kelly very happy ;) All my teachers are simply amazing, and I'm learning a lot!

Even though I've been rather swamped with my studies, I've still found the time to squeeze in a bit of fun!

Such as coloring on my hand:
 

And hanging out with some epic friends...



Even over FaceTime!


This fall has also been an AMAZING year for country music!! We got Keith Urban's new album, Fuse, which is incredible :D :D And Chris Young's A.M.! The next few weeks are going to put me in country girl heaven, with releases from Cassadee Pope (Oct 8), Scotty McCreery (Oct 15), and Thomas Rhett (Oct 29)!! Right now I'm listening to "Right Where I Need To Be" by Gary Allen...it's an oldie, but I feel like that's where I am right now: where I need to be. It's an incredible feeling.

Still, I've found that being where you need to be doesn't mean there won't be difficulties. I'm on a new elimination diet to try and help my allergies and other health problems. It's the most restricted diet I've ever been on, and it's virtually impossible to just grab some food and leave in the morning :P So it's been interesting figuring out meals and snacks to bring to school. And because my body is detoxing, I literally catch every sickness that comes around :( Which is why y'all are even getting a blog post...I stayed home from church with a cold, and had some extra time to write...sad on the no church, happy on the time to write :)

Still, God has been faithful through it all, and I am really learning to trust Him more completely as I face new choices every day. In the big and the little, I want to do His will for my life, whatever that might be. I do know that He needs to become more of a priority in my life though, and prayers that I would get back into a daily Bible study routine would be much appreciated!

I shall leave you with a few laughs...my lovely friend Abby hacked into my Google+ account (well, I actually forgot to sign out on her computer, but that's not the point), and her family had a rockin' good time changing all my settings. So, if you want a bit of a chuckle, check out my G+ profile; I still haven't changed it back, cause it's so dang funny! The "About" section was very dramatically changed. Let's just say that I'm now obsessed with pink glitter and unicorns :P XD

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!
~Kelly, who is going to sign this post with a selfie, cause she loves this green jacket so much :D And who also enjoys referring to herself in third person ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment