Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Welcome!


Greetings and salutations! Welcome to my blog. My name is Kelly, and as you can tell from the title, I am a geek, and I love it! But even more importantly, I am a born again Christian, and God has given me the gift of salvation through His Son, Jesus Christ. God has changed my life, and without Him, I am nothing. So, whoever you are, I want to tell you that God has a plan just for YOU! He loves you very much, and wants to be in a relationship with you.

Back to the geekiness…I am a Jedi Master, Whovian, Trekkie, Ringer, Mockingjay, Avenger, Sherlockian, member of SG-1, and Narnian. Yes, I have many fandoms. Yes, I obsess over them (‘tis why I have created this blog :D Although there may be a few ungeeky posts). While this isn’t really geeky, ya’ll should know I am a country girl, and am quite obsessed with country music.

I am also an aspiring writer, working to glorify God and point people to Him through my work. Even though I’m just getting started, I really enjoy the art of crafting stories, and I create both original tales and fanfiction. If any of you are more experienced authors, please feel free to give me any advice you might have!

Well, I think that’s all the important stuff! I’m really looking forward to geeking out with you in the future (or whenever…it’s all wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey…)
Allons-y,
May the Force be with you,
Live long and prosper,
May the odds be ever in your favor,
And God bless!
~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment