Sunday, July 14, 2013

NaNoWriMo Week 2 Update!


“If you want to be a writer, write. Write and write and write. If you stop, start again. Save everything that your write. If you feel blocked, write through it until you feel your creative juices flowing again. Write. Writing is what makes a writer, nothing more and nothing less.”
Anne Rice

I have survived week two! This makes me extremely happy, as I’m told it’s the hardest week of all. Now, the fact that I survived does not mean I didn’t meet some literary difficulty the last few days…but if this is the hardest it gets, I’m doing pretty good.

Lack of motivation and two sleepovers led to not so many words being written, but I’m finishing the week with a total count of 22,369. So I’m still right on track! Just hoping my plot will cooperate with the 27,631 words I have still to pen.

This is a very short post, as I must go write; haven’t written one word yesterday or today. But I was able to hang out with some epic friends, and converted Hannah to the Star Trek fandom! We went to see Into Darkness this afternoon, and she officially pronounced herself a Trekkie! Yay!

Plotting along,
~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment