Monday, July 22, 2013

NaNoWriMo Week 3 Update!


“I’ve written because it fulfilled me. I did it for the pure joy of the thing. And if you can do it for joy, you can do it forever.”

I’m over halfway done now! Honestly, I can’t believe I’ve gotten this far; I must be writing for the joy of it. And I wouldn’t have at all if not for the support of my epic friends. Thank you Abby, Ciara, Hannah, and Lizzy! (Oh, and I put your names in alphabetical order so as not to show any favoritism :D). 

My word count? I’m ending tonight with 36,420. The writing has been pretty fun, since I’ve begun leading up to my climax. Yes, I realize that I still have many more words to go, but I’ve been told that it always takes longer to wrap things up than you think. I may be going into some emotional parts soon, since one of my characters may or may not be dying. I’ll keep you in suspense; if you care, that makes me happy, but if you don’t that’s okay too.

This is a very short post, as I was struck with a short Sherlock fanfiction idea, which I am going to go write now.

Only nine days until camp ends! (and then I will start blogging about something other than my writing…)

~Kelly

2 comments:

  1. You're most certainly welcome, dear! :) Thank YOU for all the encouragement and help you've been to me. :D And keep up the awesome work! You're getting there! :D

    ~hannah!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so very welcome! I have enjoyed this journey very much; so glad you convinced me to do it :) Awww, thank you my dear! We shall get there together!

    ReplyDelete