Wednesday, July 31, 2013

NaNoWriMo Week Who Cares Update: I'M DONE!



The last day of NaNoWriMo Camp...it feels so unreal! I got up, began writing with Hannah, and just...finished. Typed the last words, and sat staring at my word counter. 50,077.

Then it hit me; I DID IT!!! I'M ALL DONE! FINISHED! The whole freaking novel!

So I cracked a huge grin, informed my friends proudly, and listened to "Hall of Fame" by the Script as the congratulations began to pour in....I have so many sweet friends :)

While it's a bit sad that this amazing journey has ended, I'm looking forward to my next projects, and I'll be glad to return to a less demanding schedule :) I'm so thankful for everyone who's encouraged me so much this month; I would still be sitting at 30k if it weren't for you! God has blessed me so much with this group of epic and amazing friends!

While I won't be writing another novel in August, I'll still be busy; I'm planning on getting both Hunted and this fanfiction edited, plus working on a couple shorter fanfics. Then I start college on the 26th. This summer is just flying by...

Anyway, thanks again for all the support everyone! And as the last words of my story state: "an old chapter had ended, but a new one was just beginning..."
Allons-y!
~Kelly




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations again! :D And thank you for all your support! ^_^ ~hannah!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear :) And congratulations again to you as well!! Thanks for all YOUR support! :D

      Delete